Sunday, May 1, 2011

Studio AE May Kit


Its the first of May, and time to start posting my projects made with Technique Tuesday's Studio AE May kit. Here is the full layout that I peeked last week. The page size is 8" x 8" which is a size I started using when I had my little boy, Willie. I started doing this size because I got one of those American Crafts albums in 8" x 8" with the chipboard covers and I decorated it with one of his first baby pictures. The smaller size is tough to get used to but now I like it, and the albums also fit better in my bookcases :) The page is pretty simple with some Studio Calico State Fair die cuts, Doodlebug alpha stickers, and of course the stamps.

Here is the whole set, which is called Real Life



And we'll be Studio AE blog hopping again on the 10th, yay!

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Alice Wertz said...

so simple and fun! your boy is so cute!