Saturday, May 21, 2011

Roll Out






Hi everyone.




I have a hybrid card to share today which is also a Paper Crafts Card A Day submission reject. But that's OK because a few of my submissions made it in - yay! This card actually was inspired by a recent post on Paper Crafts Connection, which talked about May being National Bike Month and featured some great cardmaking products, including the Polka Dot Pixels Mercantile kit which is a 2Peas kit I hadn't used yet.




The bike digi stamp is from the Mercantile kit. The patterned paper is from the Grown kit. I also used Lilac Divine Twine, a green Avery metal rimmed tag, and some Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alpha stickers.




Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

oh, that is fun and fresh! I love it! Now I need to see what other goodies are in your blog;)

~amy~ said...

I love it....great card! happy saturday!

Laura O'Donnell said...

Ah! Congrats. How will we tell which ones are yours and which ones are mine!? LOL! :-)

Alice Wertz said...

love the sun ray background. fab card! congrats on the pub, too! have a lovely weekend! =)

Kathi said...

It's a great card. Their loss. :D