Thursday, May 26, 2011

Peace


Hello, everyone.

Today I have a card I made for one of the member challenges on the 2Peas stamping board. Ann posted a challenge to use kids art supplies. I used my son's paint dabbers to make this rainbow washed background.



I used watercolor paper, and when I was done the painting I dried it with a heat gun.




The stamp is from Technique Tuesday's Sign of the Times and the kraft is kraftoutlet's Lunch Bag Kraft.


In other news Technique Tuesday has started a blog! You can check it out here.


Thanks for stopping by.




5 comments:

Godelieve said...

WOW!! It's an eye-catching card in my bloglist! Gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

darling paint stripes!

Sarah said...

So fun! Love the way you used the rainbow as a background.

I love using my little guy's artwork on cards. Those washable markers are all kinds of fun when you add a little spritz of water. We don't have any daubers at home yet, but this may push me into picking some up the next time we visit a big box craft store. Right now he thinks my mists are daubers and loves pretending to paint with them.

Kathi said...

Fun card. Bright and cheerful. What a great challenge!

Alice Wertz said...

absolutely fabulous! love this, Laura!