Monday, May 23, 2011

Life is an Adventure



Hello, everyone. I have a card to share today made with Technique Tuesday's May Studio AE kit. I saw this kit roll in to 2Peas at the end of last week and its already sold out. Its a hot one! And still available on the Technique Tuesday website here.


The map is a download from the Graphics Fairy. I also used some Washi tape. And the sentiment is encased in one of the metal tag rims sold by Making Memories to be used with their tagmaker tool. I don't have the tool. The metal used for these tag rims is so soft that you can use an acrylic stamp block and the heel of your hand to press the tag rim together.


Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love this...great choice on the graphics...love the Graphics Fairy...so wonderful teamed up with the AE and Washi tape.

Nicole Maki said...

I really love this card, Laura. It's suitable for so many occasions (new job, moving, vacation, just because...) and would work equally well for both men and women.

Great job!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

Melissa said...

Found this through Pinterest - I LOVE it!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Kathi said...

Very cool. I really love that map background.