Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Celebrate Summer


Today I have a scrapbook page to share. I treated myself to the May JBS kit. It came last week and after a day of just fondling the papers I got up the courage to cut into it :) I was looking through some old pictures and found this one of my daughter printed out to 8" x 10". I have no idea what I was planning for it but I trimmed it up and used it here.

I used stamps from a few Technique Tuesday sets. The flowers colored with Copics are from Petite Posies and Pocket Full of Posies. The words and seal are from Awesome Days of Summer and Family Circle.



Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

super a-dorable!

Niki Estes said...

What a cute page, Laura!

Linda E said...

Just beautiful, laura! I had to laugh when I read your account of getting your new papers. Glad I am not the only one who does this!

clouds shadler said...

cute cute Laura! lovely, cute pic of yer daughter, and glad u got to use yer JB May kit!

Hugs,
C :)

Alice Wertz said...

that photo is so cute! such a lovely layout!

Godelieve said...

Oh, fun!!!