Friday, April 29, 2011

what a beautiful day!



I have a hybrid card to share today made with the Lil Moa's Diary digital kit. Everything here is from the kit, even the sentiment.


So did anyone get up early and watch the Royal Wedding? We did. Our plans were up in the air as of last night and at 3:55 this morning my daughter came into our room and said she wanted to watch it. So we all went downstairs and plopped in front of the tv. It was beautiful! I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I'm a little tired now because I also stayed up later than usual and watched Greys Anatomy last night. Losing sleep over tv is not a good thing!


Well, thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

:) I wish I was on East coast time...I'm usually up by 3 am:) I won't get up any earlier...can't.

LOVE your sweet and fun card!

Jennifer said...

I just love this adorable card!! (= Wish I new what I was doing with digital kits!! (=

Alice Wertz said...

too cute!! this makes me smile. fabulous card, Laura!