Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More Studio AE April Projects



I have a few more Technique Tuesday Studio AE projects to share using April's kit. This first one is a scrapbook page about how much my daughter loves playing guitar.





Here is a close up of the tag made with the tag stamp from the kit. I used the Ranger foam blending tool to apply Tumbled Glass Distress ink to the tag stamp. Then I used Memento Summer Sky ink to stamp the guitar from Rock On on the tag.

And I also made a few cards.






I always seem to have a shortage of guy cards! I used the Papertrey Woodgrain impression plate for the background and gave it a little sponging with Distress Vintage Photo ink. I used the tag stamp from the April Studio AE kit, sponged with Vintage Photo also. "Time" is stamped with Vintage Photo and then the "birthday" stamp is from the March Studio AE kit (no longer available on the Technique Tuesday website but it is in stock at 2Peas) and the tiny clock is from Start Me Up Main Street.










And here's one more. Really CAS, using the negative area from the Sizzix Tipsy Heart die and some American Crafts glitter paper, "remember" from the April AE kit, and the other sentiment from Loving Words.

I don't usually post so many projects in one blog post but I'm having one of those weeks where its really hard to find a free moment. Hopefully by the weekend things will slow down a little.

Thanks for stopping by!






















2 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

such a pretty layout and love the photo of your girl playing guitar! wish i could hear her play! love your CAS cards, too! fabulous projects as always, Laura!

Sharyn said...

love this one!