Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Everything Everyday


Just breaking in some new goodies! I got my first Lily Bee papers, these are from the Happily Lost collection. Loving the fun and colorful vintage style of this collection. The stamps are from Technique Tuesday's Talking in Circles set. I heat embossed the seal with red Zing EP. I've been really liking the look of heat embossing lately, and a few weeks ago I heat embossed this seal with several different combos - white on kraft, green on cream, copper on cream, and the red one here. Embossing is one of those techniques that I think if you're going to take the time to get the gun and all the stuff out you might as well do a bunch vs just one. So now that I have a few of these in reserve you'll probably be seeing a lot of them here in the near future. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.

Chan said...

Super-fab, Laura! Love the sentiment!