Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter Wishes

I have a hybrid project to share today featuring some super cute digital kits released at 2Peas this week. Easter is late this year, April 24th (also my birthday!), I don't ever remember Easter being as late as my birthday. So remember the bucket I bought at the Target $1 spot a few weeks ago? Here it is. I was back at Target yesterday and there are only a few of these left. I used paper and die cuts from the Eggstravaganza kit and the Eggstravaganza Egg Holders kit. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Just Hatched stamp set.
And I just thought I'd share this. I wanted a dyed egg for the egg holder and whipped one up in seconds with a Copic marker. I'm sure this is not something safe to eat, so keep in mind that this works but should be for display purposes only!


You can check out the rest of the new digital releases at 2Peas here.

4 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Super cute projects, love these!

Alice Wertz said...

adorable! lovely set!

Laura Evangeline said...

Adorable!

clouds shadler said...

eek, these bunnies are adorable! luv the coloring!

hugs,
C :)