Monday, March 7, 2011

Wish You Were Here



This is my first Winterfest challenge card. I made it for the Make a Scene and Get Frame-ous challenges. The stamps are from Hero Arts Wish You Were Here set. For the chair I used patterned paper from a new 2Peas digital kit, Hoo Loves You Fruity Add Ons, and just shrunk the paper down teeny tiny to get the print sized the right proportion for the chair. The cardstock is from an older Martha Stewart pack. I don't use this cardstock much but it always seems to find its way out in the spring.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect...love the pieced chair and the fabbie chandie!

Jaclyn Miller said...

LOVE IT! I knew I should've picked up that HA chair set. :)

Tiff said...

This is PERFECT!!!! Love the scene and the frame!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful scene. lovely card, Laura!