Sunday, March 6, 2011

Winterfest 2011


It's Winterfest time at 2Peas! Winterfest is a week long member organized stamping event. Its laid back and lots of fun. I'm hosting a challenge, Just Add Glitter, and this is my challenge sample card. I used Technique Tuesday's Pocket Full of Posies. The flower and leaves are stamped in black ink on white cardstock, then I painted on a thin coat of Mod Podge and sprinkled over the top with Martha Stewart pink and green Iridescent Glitter. The glitter is somewhat transparent, so you can see the stamping, and it also does the coloring. The sentiment is computer generated. Thinking ahead for Mothers Day. There aren't too many Grandma sentiments out there and in our family the Grandmas are called Na Na and Mom Mom do I just went ahead and computer generated this one.


In the past I've offered up a prize from my own stash or a 2Peas gift certificate, but this year I'm offering up something brand new from Technique Tuesday, the Petite Posies stamp set.

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Alice Wertz said...

love the glittery flower and the delightful colors you used for this card. beautiful!