Wednesday, March 30, 2011

play ball



I have a digital scrapbook page to share using one of this week's new releases at 2Peas, the Sample Pack #16 template kit along with an older kit, Take Me Out to the Ballgame.

My daughter played softball for this local league for 4 years and I never did one scrapbook page about it. I think, because I had Willie around the start of the first season I was either looking after him at games or just gabbing away with the other moms. I never took any stellar photos. And I never ordered any prints. Now she still plays softball, but for her school team and also a travel team. I was excited when I saw this template with spots for 12 photos, and it was really easy to pull pictures off of my hard drive and just fill in the spots!


She wore the black in 2nd grade, red in 3rd, green in 4th (only 1 photo - all I could find!) and blue last year. And here they are all on one page.


You can check out the rest of the 2Peas digital kits here.

No comments: