Wednesday, March 23, 2011

hey you ...


I'm playing along with one of Tiffany's Sunday sketches.

Sketches are a good thing for me because without them I tend to gravitate towards the same layouts too often. And Tiffs sketches have all been great!



I made this with Technique Tuesday's Talking in Circles. I heat embossed the seal with Copper Zing EP, which I found in the dark and dusty clearance corner of my AC Moore. They didn't have any of the really cool colors, like the yellow, but I picked up Copper and Red for $3 each and I think they work great. Now I really want the yellow!

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Your card is perfection in every way! Love the crochet trim and that stamp in FANtastic :) Thank you so much for using and sharing my sketch!

~amy~ said...

wonderful...clean, crisp & perfect!

Alice Wertz said...

simply fabulous!! wow! love the lace trim. love your take on the sketch!

Joan B said...

love this. I need to check out these sketches!