Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!


I'm finally getting a chance to play with the super cool subway art from 1825. Loved their christmas art, loved the valentine art, but when I saw the St. Pattys Day art I had to jump in.

I entering this in the green challenge at the Kraft Outlet. This is my first time playing along with one of their challenges. And, I'm not using kraft from their shop (don't think its required) but I did a few days ago order some kraft from them. I got the Lunch Bag, the light kraft, and the warm brown kraft. I'm excited to try their cardstock! Besides the subway art I used paper from the Checks digital kit, Martha Stewart Bakers twine, and American Crafts eyelets.

And I have a scrapbook page to share.


I wanted to post this today for St. Patricks Day. Its a digital page made with Dianne Rigdon's Lucky Day kit and a template from the Sample Pack #14.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Laura! I'm so glad you joined in on our St. Patty's challenge over at the Kraft Journal. LOVE your card! That image is so fun. Love the green mixed with the kraft, too.
I know you're going to love your Kraft Outlet cardstock. I absolutely adore the different tones they have, and the fact that they are recycled. :)
Hope you join us again soon.

ferrellgraph-x said...

I love the image! Thanks for sharing the link too!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer Ferrell

shelly said...

i like your card :) thanks for sharing the link. and you will love your kraft paper you ordered.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

so cute laura!! i need to make better use out of those little peices of art. :) i just stick them in a frame and forget about them... but there really is so much you can do with them! :)
thanks so much for sharing with us!
jen