Sunday, March 27, 2011

happy birthday


Here's a simple card made from Hero Arts Big Candles stamp set. I found this set super duper clearanced at Michaels, and its not even retired by HA. These big, chunky candles are great for paper piecing, coloring, or colored ink stamping like I did here.

I'm entering this in the Hero Arts March birthday card challenge, and also this week's Wee Memories challenge which is Anything Goes.

And here are a few more random goodies. I went to Target on Friday and picked up these 2 Avery Heavy Duty D Ring Binders. Look at the color. It matches my paint so well! I have my clear stamps on 8 1/2" x 11" sheets stored in these and some extra pockets with papers, my Copic color chart, and stuff like that.


And the yellow bucket I found in the $1 spot. It has holes punched in the front to thread the ribbon through, which I'll be updating with something else real soon. And 1 more thing.

Featured project! I rarely get this so I try to grab a screenshot real quick. This went up on Friday and I think its still up. 2Peas just got in a bunch of Technique Tuesday stamps, including the set I made this gift box with, Dad Rocks.


Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute card.

Ann said...

Woot! Woot! on the 2Peas feature!

I adore your fun card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories!

Alice Wertz said...

such a fun card!! love the happy colors! and congrats on your featured project!! wow!

Tiff said...

Sweet! I spied that project of yours at 2peas!!!! Love your challenge card!

Jenny said...

How sweet, I just love this card!! So cute! thanks for playing with us!! So glad to have you!! :) :) :) :) :)