Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday My Friend


Happy Saturday, everyone!
We're having some nice mild and sunny weather here in PA, and I have a nice springy card to share. The stamps are from Technique Tuesday Studio AE's March kit, Cake and Candles. I don't think I've mentioned it here yet, but something new this month with the Studio AE kits is that you can purchase singles kits without signing up for membership for $19.99 up until the 15th of the month. The price for subscribers is $14.99. $19.99 is still a great price and a great way to try out the club!
I made the flower from crepe paper and de-hoarded one of my Jenni Bowlin buttons for the flower center. The paper is from the K&Co Sweet Nectar Solid Mat Pad. I found this at Michaels. It has nice juicy colors and is smooth and good for stamping. I used the Martha Stewart grass punch for the grass and hand cut the stem and leaves.
One more thing. I have an extra set of Studio AE February stamps to give away. Please come stop by my thread at Splitcoast for a chance to win!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute! Love the fun colors! happy saturday!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card and those awesome colors!!!

Alice Wertz said...

so sweet! love that flower! so delightful!! have a happy Sunday!