Saturday, March 19, 2011

GS#79


I'm playing along with Get Sketchy this week.



I used Technique Tuesday's Out of This World stamp set and some glitter paper I got in a holiday pack made by K&Co +2 years ago. The one thing I've found with glitter paper is that I just like it in small doses. A little goes a long way!

And here's something I thought of that I'll probably be doing every time I stamp this little storm trooper



Glossy Accents on the hood!

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

PapierGirl said...

Super cute - thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

Alli said...

Absolutely OUT of this world!
TFS!

Chan said...

Hee hee -- this is too cute, Laura! :o) I'm lovin' the shine off of that glitter paper, and I love how you added the Glossy Accents -- looks awesome!

Alice Wertz said...

awww.... what a fun fun card, Laura!!! love it!