Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Good Luck


I'm playing along with the Shabby Tea Room #52. The challenge this week is to make a card with green.



As an O'Donnell I'm always looking for Irish themed paper crafting products. And my family, or my husband's family, are not drinkers so that cuts out a lot, lol!

The big stamp is the Hero Arts Floral Scallop, which only looks like 4 leaf clovers when you color it green. The sentiment seal is from Catslife Press. And I used a celadon green Hero Arts notecard.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Deborah Saaranen said...

So very fresh and pretty! I love the scalloped panel of shamrocks!

Heidi said...

Great card. Love the green colour.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Such a vibrant beautiful card!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love your card!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

so clever! lovely card!