Sunday, March 13, 2011

the flip


There's an online crop going on at 2Peas this weekend so I did a little digi scrapping and played along with one of the challenges. I used the Sundown digital kit, which is a new release this week. I love the alphas that come in this kit. This set looks like plastic filled with glitter and there's another set that looks like corrugated board covered with glitter.

For my daughter's 11th birthday we got her a Flip video camera and she went around recording everything. It drove my husband nuts! I told him to just pretend like we're casted in The Real World, tee hee!


And isn't this fun, a digital template of one of my cards! You can pick up the template here, and if you make and enter a card to the challenge gallery by the 15th be entered for a chance to win a 2Peas gc.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

This is just hilarious! I got my 5 yo a camera for her last birthday, and she took photos of everything, including mummy and daddy sleeping in, the inside of the fridge after the party, and her brother and sister involved in a titanic battle over the last M&M. Too funny!

Chan said...

That picture cracks me up, Laura! :o) And I love your Thanks card, too!

Alice Wertz said...

that is such an adorable photo!! lovely layout! and love your cool simple template!