Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Celebrate


Hi everyone. I have a hybrid card to share today made from a new release at 2Peas, Doodles: So Sweet. Strawberries, cupcakes, and polka dots are such a perfect combination! The sentiment is part of the kit as well as other cakes and cupcakes in this simply drawn style that you can do anything with.

And in case you haven't seen this


Holly Brooke Jones is donating to Japan relief from sales of this Konnichiwa stamp set this week (details here). I power shopped as soon as I read this!

And I thought I'd repost a card I made last year around this time using Holly's Jelly Beans set, since Easter is right around the corner.




I love shopping for a good cause!

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

::sweet:: Love both of your cards:)

I posted about Holly's set too:) I bought a ton of them!

Alice Wertz said...

saw your sweet card on 2Ps news letter and i just adore it!! super super cute! got my stamp set today from Holly! =) super cards!