Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Your Love Fills My Heart With Joy


Only 6 days until Valentines Day!
This one might be my favorite Valentine I've made so far. I was inspired by the Martha Stewart Crafts Key and Heart patterned paper to do something old fashioned, so I got out my biggest Nesties Heart and Scalloped Heart dies. There are about 8 layers of tissue paper here. To attach them to the card without having them tear I just used a stapler and stapled through all of the layers. Then to give the layers some "air" I used dimensional adhesive for the heart with the sentiment, which is from Technique Tuesday's Love, Ali.
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Jaclyn Miller said...

love the fluffy layers of tissue paper - there's something about it that just screams valentine's.

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.

~amy~ said...

Oh man...that tissue rocks...such a fab card!

Casey Wright said...

I love this card - the colors are perfect and the heart is beautiful! TFS!

Alice Wertz said...

the tissue paper is such a wonderful touch. it gives such a airy look. fabulous card, Laura!