Saturday, February 26, 2011

VSN


Its VSN at Splitcoast this weekend, and I'm trying to play along with some of the challenges. Went to bed early last night, but when I woke up this morning I saw there was a red dress challenge and I remembered this sweet template that I downloaded from the Paper Crafts website awhile back. And can you believe when I went to look for it I found it right where I thought it was, all printed and cut out and ready to go! For the apron I used Technique Tuesday's Passion for Polka and for the corsage I used Pocket Full of Posies.



This one I made for one of the mini challenges on Friday. It was a combo sketch/color/punch challenge. I used my scalloped heart nesties with crepe paper to make the flower. The sentiment is from Thanks for Everything.

And I have one more thing to share, a peek of next month's Studio AE kit!



The presents and the sentiment are from the kit, and the banner stamp is from the Message in a Banner set. I used simple post it note masking to get the presents in the banner.

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such fun cards!!

Ryann Salamon said...

Love the stitched flower! Thanks for the sneak peek! :)

scrapcat said...

such pretty cards, Laura!

Alice Wertz said...

lovely dress and your heart flower card is so pretty! love the stitched stem!