Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tuesday Trigger

I'm playing along with the Tuesday Trigger this week.

Here is the inspiration photo:





Instead of fancy chocolate truffles I have some fancy chocolate cupcakes.




Everything I used here, except for the machine stitching, is from the My Sweet Valentine digital kit from 2Peas.

(Eta) one of my readers, Leslie, left a question in the comments asking if this card has digital drop shadows. No, I printed the cupcakes on Matte Presentation Paper, then cut them out and pop dotted them on the card. Digital shadows are, for me, one of the toughest learning curves with digital crafts. If anyone knows of any good tutorials or classes on digital shadows please link me up!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

yummie card:).

~amy~ said...

sue-pah sweet!

LovetoScrapLeslie said...

LOVE the card...is it hybrid or the whole thing digital with great shadows (if so, pls advise about your shadows, because they are great). Tks!!!

Leslie

Linda said...

Simply sweet! Love it!

terisplace said...

Love it, Laura!

Alice Wertz said...

awww... so yummy! fabulous card, Laura!

jen said...

YUMMO!!!

Cath said...

Hey Laura! What a "sweet" approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for joining in on all the fun! :)