Saturday, February 19, 2011

TTYL


Happy Saturday, everyone!
I made this with one of the new digital releases at 2Peas this week, the Drop Me a Line kit. Everything here is from the kit. The mousepad comes yellow and I recolored it blue so that it would stand out against the yellow paper. The sentiments in this kit are great - friend me, lol, rofl - it would be fun to put together a whole card set with this design and the different sentiments. This card is 4" x 4". I used matte presentation paper for the printing and there are pop dots under the laptop.
Thanks to everyone who participated in our 2Peas digital blog hop last week. The winners were Deirdre from Kelly's blog and Suzanne from Mary's blog. The winners have been notified and the gc's issued. Just wanted to post it here for those of you that might not have made it to every stop and were wondering about it.
You can see the rest of the new 2Peas digital releases here. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Chrysalis said...

Hi Laura - PLEASE put my out of my misery! I'm racking my brain to work out whay TTYL stands for!? Sorry - probably being REALLY thick here!! x

Laura O'Donnell said...

TTYL = talk to you later. Sorry about leaving that out!

Alice Wertz said...

this is soooooo fun, Laura! fun kit!