Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thanks



My friend and fellow Technique Tuesday Stamping Tech, Charlene Austin, is the Featured Stamper on Splitcoast this week!

It was fun to go through her gallery and find a card to CASE. I picked this one - scallops, patterns, big sentiment, big flower, twine - love it! I used Passion for Polka to make the 2 patterned papers and a sentiment from Thanks for Everything. Char also likes to die cut denim so I used my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals to cut the flower.

Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun case...love your fun card!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

I have been thinking about using denim. Great card!

Alice Wertz said...

such a pretty card. love your denim flower!

Niki Estes said...

I love this! Great design and I love the texture from the denim flower and twine!

Daniela said...

So cute!! Love that flower!