Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Technique Tuesday Studio AE February Kit


Now that February is here I'm excited to share a few of my projects made with this month's Studio AE kit, Moments and Memories Story Strips.

The journaling box and tiny heart on this first card are from the kit, and the sentiment is my writing (eek!). I'm no AE or KW, but my family recognizes my handwriting so why not add this personal touch to a card? The big heart I made using Paisley Park and drew and cut out the heart and hand stitched around the edges.


For this one "everyday beauty" is from the kit, "just be you" is from Simply You, and the butterfly is from Wingin' It.


And here is a picture of the kit, except now I see that I forgot to stamp 3 of the images on my sheet - the tiny heart, star, and circle. You can see the 3 stamps down at the bottom. They're nice little solid images. If you're a scrapbooker, I think this will be your "go to" set until the end of time. And for cards all of the phrases can be used as sentiments or as a design element. There are a lot of possibilities!

Have you seen the video on 2Peas? Jamie Sorenson shows a lot of the new Technique Tuesday releases including the paper collections. And you can leave a comment for a chance at a prize!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

i love your hand writing! love that you used it. and wow! i am in love with your butterfly card. it's gorgeous. love love the simple design!