Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Note of Thanks


This Retro Typewriter is one of my favorites of the new releases in the current Hero Arts catalog. I colored it light blue, like the one they use in their blinkie. So cute!

The papers I used here are from the Sincerely digital kit. Sincerely was released at 2Peas in the fall as a full kit, then came out again this week as a kit with just papers. I had it when it first came out and then, oops!, accidentally deleted it. I bought some software called Spring Cleaning which told me I had some duplicates and in an attempt to free up space I deleted them, and they were not duplicates. Whah! So anyway I was happy to see this kit show up in the store so I could sign up for it again.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love it!!!

Alice Wertz said...

love love your light blue typewriter! fabulous card, Laura!

Courtney K said...

love this card. so simple and fun!

Ann said...

Super fun! I love it!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Great card! So fun!