Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hugs & Kisses


Its Papertrey Ink's 4th anniversary! As a part of the festivities the Papertrey stamp designers have offered up a collection of printable tags. You know I was all over this!

I printed off the PDF and it was really tough to pick, but I went with these hearts designed by Lisa Johnson. I colored the tag with Copics and stamped one of the sentiments from Sign Language. Then I framed the tag with one of the metal rims from the Making Memories Tagmaker. I drew the waves with a Memento marker just to kind of continue the design, then plopped it all on some awesome Papertrey Kraft cardstock.

Happy Anniversary, Papertrey, and thanks for the super cute tags!

12 comments:

Ann said...

Super cute, Laura! I love this tag, too!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

love this on kraft.

Linda said...

I think it is super cute super simple and that it is on kraft makes it super great!

~amy~ said...

::love:: this!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous CAS card! Great coloring on the freebie too!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool! Love the metal rimmed tag!

Ann said...

Oh my goodness what a fabulous card. A really really clever design - love it!

Theresa Tyree said...

Love how you created your own matching paper strip with memento marker. I love the custom look!

Leah Killian said...

Very cute card!

Paula Laird said...

So perfect! Love the doodle!

Alice Wertz said...

this is super cute! love the curve you drew. fabulous card, Laura!! love it!

Emm said...

Sweet and simple! Love everything about this card-the colors, the curve you added-perfect!