Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Birthday


This is something I made for the Technique Tuesday booth at the CHA show last month, using stamps from Happy Birthday and Paisley Park. The EPs and heat gun came out a few times for this one. The dark blue I used for the Happy Birthday seal is something that came to me in a kit club box back in 2003 and I never used until this, tee hee! Its Ranger Adirondack Denim. Still in production and I can say it has a really long shelf life! The other 2 EPs I used are Stampendous Detail White and Pearlustre Jade. Love the Stampendous EPs!
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

this is wonderful....could easily be masculine or feminine!

Tiff said...

This is awesome! I love the stacking of the different elements!

Alice Wertz said...

love the fab design. super card!