Monday, February 28, 2011

Enjoy the Day





I have a few hybrid cards to share.

For the first one I used papers and elements from Polka Dot Pixels About a Girl kit. The girl with her cat come pink - love that! The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Hip Hip Hurray stamp set.






And this one I made with a new free kit in the store this week, Hoo Loves You. The kit is designed to make a whole mini album. I just used a template from one of the pages to make this photo card. For this I resized the page to 5" x 3/5" and printed it on matte presentation paper and attached it to a kraft card base. You could also leave it full sized 5" x 7" and have it printed as a regular photo card. I think this template could work for many occasions, and the whole mini album is pretty cute, too!
Thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...love your new blog look & pic too!

Nicole LeBlanc said...

SO adorable! Hope you are well!!!

Alice Wertz said...

both cards are so fun and delightful! the picture of the boy is so cute!

Tiff said...

Your hybrid cards are always the best!