Thursday, February 3, 2011

B Mine Matchbook Valentine


I made this with another new digital release at 2Peas this week, Lauren Reid's Matchbook Album 2.

That's my sweet 3 year old, Willie, on the cover. This card just makes me so happy!


Here is the inside. The kit also comes with some additional templates with different covers, different sentiments, and more pages to turn the inside into a mini book with more photos.


Press open one of the top folds and its a flat, totally mailable card. Willie's grandmas would love a Valentine like this, but I'll have to make more because this one's mine!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh-so-a-dorable!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh what a fantastic job! i have been wondering if i should try a digital kit from 2peas. wonderful!

thanks so much for visiting siehledwithakiss.blogspot.com today and taking the time to write such a kind comment. i would be honored if you stopped by again sometime or even signed up to follow me and i would do the same! thanks again!

Ann said...

Super cute! Love the matchbook idea!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so fun! gotta love the adorable photo of your boy! super card, Laura!

Kris Chirhart said...

Laura, OMGosh you little Willie is just adorable!! What a great picture... LOVE that smile!! Your card is FAB too!!

One4Joy said...

Willie is just a cutie pootie! My boys are taller than me now, but I still remember those sweet, sweet days!

I love the matchbook format.

Jaclyn Miller said...

This is so cute.