Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow! and a Studio AE February peek


We had some crazy weather here in the northeast on wednesday and thursday. This is what I woke up to on thursday morning. Snow up to the mailbox.


We have someone to plow our driveway, thank goodness, but shoveling the sidewalk is up to us. And my husband is out of town so "us" being me and my daughter. I shoveled out the front door, down the front steps and right to where she's standing. Then she took over.


She ran out of gas about half way down the walk and then I took over. The plow guy didn't make it here until sometime late last night but our driveway looks great. The kids were home from school for 2 days and going back today with a 2 hour delay. We all need to get out of this house today.

Oh yeah, and here is the Studio AE February peek:


3 comments:

Tanis said...

WOW! Glad you can escape today!!

Niki Estes said...

Wow, you got a ton of snow, Laura! We used to get snow like that here, but haven't for quite a few years. I love your sneak peek. I can't wait to see the new set!

Alice Wertz said...

wow... that's A LOT of snow! so glad you can go out today. mmm.... i always love Ali's hand writing. this looks so cute!