Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Sweet Love


I was inspired by conversation hearts for this one. The red text on pastels reminds me of those sweet little valentine candies.

I used Technique Tuesday's Studio AE January kit and a sentiment from the Love, Ali set.

We had some crazy weather last night - snow followed by freezing rain followed by freezing ice. At first both kids got a 2 hour delay but that was switched to no school. Phew! My husband stayed at a hotel by the airport last night for an early flight today, which was cancelled. Now he's just waiting for things to warm up before driving home. I'm going to try to get some more stamping in before he gets back :)

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

So sweet!

Ann said...

Mmm, totally want some conversation hearts now! SO cute!

Alice Wertz said...

love the heart! very cute pastel colors and so fun!