Monday, January 24, 2011

January Stamping Tech Challenge


I made this for the January Technique Tuesday Stamping Tech challenge, which is to be inspired by one of the projects in the gallery at the Technique Tuesday store. I picked this one made by Eileen Collins to CASE. Love the row of cupcakes and the glittery frosting on Eileen's card!

I used the cupcake stamp from Cupcakery and sentiments from Happy Birthday. Slowly but surely I'm rebuilding my stash of birthday cards! The patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket's Togetherness which I just got. I haven't bought any patterned paper since CKC back in July, believe it or not.

The rest of the Stamping Techs card are being posted here on the Splitcoast board, and Teri Anderson has used some super cute new releases (robots!) which will debut at CHA.

And there's still time to leave comments for chances at the stamp set up for grabs in our blog hop.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

That's a whole lot of birthday yum! ;)

Ann said...

Love your sweet cupcakes!

~amy~ said...

my fav color combo and cupcakes...pure perfection!

Alice Wertz said...

so cute! those cupcakes look so yummy!