Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


Now that January is here I'm excited to share a full reveal of my first Studio AE projects using the new kit, Adored By Ali.

This top one I really had fun with. The card measures 4" x 4" and I did lightly draw some grid lines in pencil to get these spaced so nicely. The spacing is 5/8" if anyone wants to try it. The inks I used are Memento Grape Jelly, Bahama Blue, Cottage Ivy, and Memories Artprint Brown. And if you have a 1 1/2" circle punch you are set for the larger images! If not, I'm sure your freehand cutting will look great, too.


I peeked a portion of this yesterday. This little paintcan is only 2 1/4" high. I found it at Michaels. The tag is one image stamped first on white, then again on red cardstock and the center is punched out with a 1 1/4" punch. And just a little bit of yellow Stickles.


And here is the last one I have, for now. I used Colorbox Warm Red Chalk ink. The solid image stamps made by Technique Tuesday stamp very evenly.

Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Tanis said...

These are fab :)
I love what you did with the tiny circle stamps in that first card!

Ann said...

Fab work as usual, Laura! Love the colors on that first card!

Kris Chirhart said...

Love that set!

Awesome projects, Laura!! You did such a great job lining up all those tiny circles! LOVE it!!

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.
Happy New Year.

Tiff said...

This is wonderful! I'm so excited!!! I have to make sure to call Shelly and have my address updated!

terisplace said...

I love them all, Laura! And I am especially in love with the first card.

Jaclyn Miller said...

I SO want that first card, it is AMAZING. I just love all of the different circles and colors. Way to knock it out of the park, I really wish I could afford to buy this set.

Sharyn said...

beautiful!!

SmilynStef said...

What fun projects ... love the color combination in the first card.

Kathi said...

Ooooh. Those are soooo cute! Great precision stamping on the top card!

Alice Wertz said...

fabulous projects, Laura! love love love the first card! superb!

Nina said...

Wow, these are beyond cute! Love your work!!

Winter said...

Happy New Year Laura! I wanted to invite you to join me for another St. Jude Valentine Card Drive at my blog! I hope you can!

http://winterwonderlandcrafter.blogspot.com/2011/01/cards-for-st-jude.html