Friday, January 7, 2011

Flashback Friday 6.0


Playing along with the Flashback Friday 6.0 challenge, to repost your first project using upcycled products.

I found this Pour Toi gift container I made almost 2 years ago for one of the 2Peas Winterfest challenges. I made it out of a Crystal Lite container. I used Odd Bird Planet stamps and some extremely old KI Memories patterned paper. I'm not sure who I gave this thing to, but it sure is cute!

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Friday, everyone!

4 comments:

Tanis said...

VERY cute indeed.
I sure do miss obp :(

~amy~ said...

**cute** I STILL have some of that sweet KI paper....what a great upcycled project!!!! Thanks so much for playing Flashback Friday 6.0!!!

P.S. Love your FUN bloggie banner!!!

yyam said...

Oh, this is soooo cute! Love your upcycled project! :)

Thanks for joining the fun on Flashback Friday 6.0! :)

Alice Wertz said...

that little owl is sooooo cute! love this fun project!