Friday, January 14, 2011

A Dog and Pony Showdown


A few weeks ago I challenged Tanis to a showdown using Technique Tuesday's Dog and Pony Show stamps. And she accepted. But in the time it took to mail the stamps to her in Canada the set went retired and then quickly sold out. Oops! However some retailers still have it, such as here. And we're still posting our cards.

So for mine the owl and hoot are from Dog and Pony Show, the fancy ledge the owl is sitting on is from Paisley Park, and the sentiment is from Happy Birthday. I used Speckletone cardstock and Memento inks.

You can take a look at Tanis's super cute card here.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Cute...love all the fussy cutting!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

this is soo cute love it!!!!

Tanis said...

OH so awesome!!
The colours are making me smile :)\
Love that card base too!
And silly me, I never thought to look ONLINE and find a store to link my readers to. Smart you :)

cindy said...

Owls are really growing on me lately. This one is super cute. Great card.

Alice Wertz said...

love love the design of this. so fun!