Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cards for St. Jude


I had a chance this morning to make some valentines for Winter Sims Cards for St. Jude drive. Last year at around this time Winter delivered cards to the kids at St. Jude hospital to brighten their spirits, and she's doing it again this year!


All of the punny images on these cards came from a sheet of K&Co patterned paper called Sweet Talk Postage Stamps.


The pale pastel cardstock is from an older pack by Martha Stewart Crafts. I debossed it with the Swiss Dots folder.


And so they'd travel well I did knots instead of bows with some creme colored seam binding.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

these are all fantastic! Love them!

Alice Wertz said...

such a sweet set of cards and for such a wonderful cause, too. lovely!

Winter said...

So sweet! I love the colors! Thank you so much for the support! :)

Kathy Martin said...

These are cute, cute, cute! I still have a piece of this paper! I should whip up some of these for my son's teachers! :)