Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow


I made this card for the Teapot Tuesday challenge on Splitcoast. This is my first time playing along with the teapotters, and they sure are a fun bunch! The challenge, well there's a whole long story to it, but the cliffs notes version is to start with a blank canvas and either draw or paint something on your card. What I did here was watercolor paint the background with distress Tumbled Glass ink. I also distress painted the sun with Dandelion ink, but then switched back to neenah and copics for the clouds because I wanted them white, not cream. The stamps are Technique Tuesday's Weather Report .

Thanks for visiting.


5 comments:

terisplace said...

Perfect in every way. You TT supa'star, you! :)

Daniela said...

I love this.

~amy~ said...

amazing...I LOVE this.

Alice Wertz said...

really really like your sky! i'll have to try it! fab card!

Tiff said...

I heart this card big time, especially the way you colored the sky!