Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Season's Greetings


Wow, I haven't blogged in a week!

We took a trip to Florida for my brother's wedding reception. We were only gone 3 days but I needed the 3 days prior to get ready. You know how that goes. Then I needed yesterday to recover! It was really fun, and I took a lot of pictures. My December Daily album is coming along great and I'll post my pages soon, too.

I made this card with one of last week's digital kits released at 2Peas, Joy from Michelle Underwood. I also used a sentiment and felt embellie from Martha Stewart's Scandinavian collection. These felt goodies were the first thing I bought from Martha's christmas line this year, and I've hoarded them up until now!


I made this for the Tag Challenge on the Technique Tuesday Splitcoast board. The sentiment is from the Good Cheer set. It has a glitter coat which is hard to see in the photo. I framed it with one of the Making Memories tag rims. The patterned paper is also from the Joy digital kit, and I made the tag with Papertrey Ink's Tag Sale 2 die.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Kris Chirhart said...

Super cute, Laura!! Love the felt snowflake, and so glad you put it to use!! Fun! Great tag too! Glad you are getting crafty after your little vacation!

~amy~ said...

ooohhh...love the feltie and your tag is magnificent...can't wait to see your december daily..sih, I'm behind on mine BUT won't stress:)

Vieve said...

Those are both great. I love the wood paper and the felt on the card!

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome projects girl! :)

Alice Wertz said...

so cute! love how you used this kit!