Friday, December 10, 2010

Moxie Fab Happy Birthday, and Congrats


I made a few more cards for the Moxie Fab Occasions challenges. The first one is for Congratulations (obviously!).

Catslife Press had a cyber monday sale. I'm breaking in my new stamps for these cards :) The labels are from a new 2Peas digital kit, My Life 365 Apothecary Labels. What I love about having these labels as digis is that they can be resized to whatever size you want, and even recolored. They're really versatile.

This one is for the Birthday challenge.



More Catslife Press stamps, a label from the My Life 365 Old Timey Labels digital kit, and some Jenni Bowlin Varsity patterned papers.

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

DARLING.....love your stamps...the cards turned out a-dorable!

Heidi said...

Lovely cards.

Kathy Martin said...

He he! How cute are these! LOVE! :)

Alice Wertz said...

super cute! fabulous cards, Laura!

Cath said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Birthday challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Cath said...

Hey Laura! Thanks also for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Congratulations challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Cristina said...

Congrats on your Moxie Fabbiness!