Sunday, December 12, 2010

Love Me Do


Here is my last card for the Moxie Fab Occasions challenges. This one is for the Love category.

I used My Minds Eye die cuts and patterned paper from the Love Me Do collection. I'm going to give this to my daughter for Valentine's Day. She loves the Beatles! So much so that when their songs became available on itunes a few weeks ago she bought $68 worth, resulting in me changing the itunes password and cutting her off. We give her an itunes budget of $15 a month. She plays guitar and has been taking lessons for 3 years, and has a genuine interest in music, but $68 was just way over budget. So now she's sweating it out until Christmas when she'll most likely get some itunes gcs as gifts. And maybe I'll slip one in this Valentines card for her, too.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this card! LOVE the colors and the sentiment!

Cath said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Love Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet. fab card, Laura!