Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve!


Happy last day of 2010, everyone.

I'm playing along with this week's sketch challenge at SCS. Using some older papers from some Jenni Bowlin mini decks. The stamps are Technique Tuesday's Delightful Daisies (on the retired list) Copic colored and crystal fine glitter coated, ticket from December Daily (already retired), and a sentiment from Simply Stated.


and I have another peek from Studio AE's January kit.


I think this will be a popular one!

We're not doing anything exciting tonight. Maybe an early dinner in South Philadelphia. If you've got plans I hope you have a wonderful time. And I'll see you next year.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.
Happy New year.

Alice Wertz said...

so cute! lovely card! Happy New Year! All the best wishes to you and yours in 2011!