Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday To You


The other day I needed a birthday card, last minute, and almost couldn't find one in my card stash! Tons of thank you's and thinking of you's but very few birthday cards. Whoops!

I used Technique Tuesday's Big Mouth set (retiring, and 50% off while it lasts). The tag I had to do in red, white, and blue to match my new Airmail Divine Twine. You could use any color combo, really. This would look so cute just hanging from a kraft gift bag with colored tissue coming out the top.

And the next one I thought would be good for a guy card.


Guys don't need any ribbons or embellies on their cards. No guessing what this card is for!

Thanks for stopping by.

eta don't forget to stop by and leave a comment on my thread at Splitcoast to be entered in the draw to win a Studio AE December kit!

3 comments:

Tanis said...

SUPER fun!
I love the repeated words on the card.
I SOOO wish this set wasn't retiring though :(

~amy~ said...

Love the tag and the card!!!

Happy new year!

Alice Wertz said...

such cool designs. love them!