Sunday, December 26, 2010

December Daily - December 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Hi everyone.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. We sure did! I have some December Daily pages to share. And I'm happy to say that I took pictures almost every day up until yesterday, the 25th, which I'm considering to be the last day of my album. I have pictures printed up until the 12th, and I just ordered the rest so I'm hoping to have the book finished within the next few weeks.

So these next 6 pages are all from Saturday the 4th. we were in Florida for my brother's wedding reception and I wanted a lot of pictures in the book from this trip.


Sorry about the glare. Layouts are a lot harder to photograph than cards.



Here is the 5th and 6th. The West Palm Beach airport had an indoor playground! And the Santa dollars are a fun gift my stepmother gave to the kids. Santa's face is a very well made sticker over George Washington. I thought it was real money printed up special at first, tee hee!


and the 7th and the 8th


I used Aqua Mist cardstock for the Florida pages, and then switched back to black which is what I'm using for the rest of the album. The stamps I used are Technique Tuesday's Life in Pictures, December Daily, Holiday Happenings (retiring and now on sale!), and Good Cheer.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Wonderful pages Laura!!!!!! I'm with you.. finishing up and getting 'er done!

~amy~ said...

woot woot! You're doing such a fab job on your december daily...I guess I'll be saving my pages for 2011:)

Alice Wertz said...

looks like you had a lot of fun! the santa dollars are too fun! thanks for sharing!