Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Daily - December 1st, 2nd, and 3rd


Here are the first 3 days of my December Daily album. I'm a little behind in getting the pages together, I know, but I have been taking pictures and journaling in my notebook every day. The notebook is the key to my success with this project! I'm also behind because I'm ordering prints from ScrapbookPictures 1 week at a time. I wanted matte finish prints for this book and the only place I could do a local pickup for matte is at the mall (yuck! not battling the mall every day in December!).

So for Day 1 I took this picture with my iphone in the car in the morning dropping my daughter off at school early for her Technos club. Not the best photo I've ever taken, but I was very proud of myself that I got an early start with the photos.


Here is December 2nd. We treated ourselves to a new tv for an early christmas present with black friday shopping, and before I threw the box out for bulk trash I took this picture of Willie in front of the box.


And here is December 3rd. I switched from black to Aqua Mist cardstock because we took a trip to Florida for a few days. I have 7 pages of pictures for the 4th and the 5th from this trip! The pages are coming together easily with how I'm doing the book, which is to cover as much of the pages with photos and then look for empty spots on the pictures to add my date, journaling, and other embellishments.

The stamps I'm using are Technique Tuesday December Daily, Life in Pictures, and Holiday Happenings.

4 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Fun fun fun!!!! GREAT shot from the plane!

Tanis said...

LOVE it, Laura!
I am in awe at your "dailiness"...I'm just randomly doing pages and I feel behind! Can't wait to see the rest of your album come together :)

~amy~ said...

n-i-c-e....I'm failing miserably on my December Daily...

Alice Wertz said...

love seeing your december daily, Laura! love your simple and photo-centric design. fab work!