Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dad Rocks


I know Fathers Day is 6 months away but this could be for a birthday gift, too :)

I found the box at Michaels in the gift wrap section. Its 3.75" square and 1" high. Perfect for a gift card, or even cash! I topped it with olive cardstock embossed with the Cuttlebug Herringbone folder. The sentiment, gears, and "dad rocks" are all from Technique Tuesday's Dad Rocks stamp set. The frame is a Technique Squares Tile that has been inked with Distress Antique Linen.

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.

4 comments:

Tanis said...

Nice. Good guyish design. I really need that dad set (and the mom one too!) LOVE them :)

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome gift box! I really like that embossing! :)

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cool! super gift idea!

Kathi said...

Ooooh. I like this a lot. Great (and practical) gift box!