Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bloom and Grow


Another card I made for Moxie Fab Occasions Week. This one is for the All Occasion category.

I used Technique Tuesday's Va Va Va Bloom stamp set and glitter coated the flowers. I know I've stepped out my glitter coating here before, but I'm going to do it again because I think it just looks so great on Va Va Va Bloom.

I got fancy this time and typed my instructions right on the photos.



This last step I thought I'd include, because if you're going to get out the Mod Podge and glitter and do a technique, why not make a bunch so you have more on hand when you need them?

And here's a better shot of how the glitter catches the light.


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Tanis said...

Mmmm....love love love. I'm not much of a glitter girl, but I'm gonna have to give this a try :) :)

Ann said...

LOVE this, Laura! I adore glitter, but it always seems to get everywhere...wanna try this & see how it goes!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is gorgeous what a great idea for the glitter!!!I might just have to try that!!!!

HappyCrafter said...

Lovely card, I really like the layers and how things are popped up.

Alice Wertz said...

so simple and pretty! love all the glittery flowers!

Cath said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions All Occasion challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)