Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Best Christmas Wishes


I have a few hybrid projects to share.

This kit Merry Little Christmas Card Holders came out yesterday at 2Peas and I had to snap it up, because I still have more giftcards to get ready for Christmas. This printable kit is a quick and easy way to dress up a giftcard at the last minute :) I used a sentiment stamp made by Cornish Heritage Farms, but you could easily just computer generate your sentiment right on the tag before printing it out.

Next up is something that was published in this Paper Crafts Holiday Cards and More v5 special issue.


It uses an older 2Peas kit designed by Jennifer Pebbles called Sweet Tweet.


The set I made includes the decorated tin, card, and 2 different sized tags. The kit includes pdf files and jpegs so you can customize it the way you want. I added some white cardstock embossed with the Swiss Dots folder and some crystal coarse glitter around the edges.


And now I'm happy to say that I'm officially done my shopping, and also a lot of wrapping. Yay!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Windy Robinson said...

LOVE that project from HCM! Have a wonderful Christmas:)

Alice Wertz said...

fab projects! wow! congrats on the pub, too!