Tuesday, November 9, 2010

You Bring So Much Love to My Life


My fellow design team member, Tobi Crawford, is this week's Featured Stamper at Splitcoast. I've been a fan of Tobi's for a long time, so it was pretty easy to come up with a CASE of one of her cards.

I picked this one, and had to switch it up a little when I realized my heart dies were too big. The stamp is from Technique Tuesday's Studio AE October kit. The cardstock and ribbons are a peek at some kits Technique Tuesday will be releasing soon. This one is called Fresh and Festive.

Hope everyone's having a great day!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet card...love the fun colors...great new bloggie banner too:)

Ann said...

Great colors and texture on this one, Laura!

Alice Wertz said...

this is lovely, Laura! love the new fun header, too!

terisplace said...

Love, love it!